Skip to content
Reciprocating Saw Blades 6T-9″
Product Code: RB0906
Box Quantity : 50 Pcs
Carton Quantity : 500 Pcs
- To make quick work of teardowns and demolition projects.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge provides durability and longevity.
- Plunge tip design enables faster and easier plunging.
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life.
- Versatile blade cuts easily through demolition and nail-embedded wood.
- Bi-metal construction allows blades to bend and flex without breaking.
- Designed to minimize friction and heat build-up while cutting through the widest variety of wood materials.
- 6 teeth per inch blades are best for demolition and nail-embedded wood.
- Engineered to rip through a wide array of materials with ease-including lumber, pipe and nail-embedded wood.
- Wider and thicker to stand up to the brutal conditions in demolition applications.
- Bi-metal design provides the flexibility and durability single metal blades can’t.
- Type : Multifunction
- Overall length : 228 mm （ 9 inch ）
- Material : Bi-Metal.
- Tool type ：Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Teeth Per Inch： 6
- Blade Wide ： 20 mm
- Material Cut ：lumber, pipe ，Wood beams ，Struts and nail-embedded wood .
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always wear approved gloves.