Skip to content
Porcelain Tile Drill Bit 1/4 inch
Product Code: PD0014
Box Quantity : 36 Pcs
Carton Quantity : 288 Pcs
- Porcelain Tile and Masonry Carbide Drills
- Special carbide spear points cut round holes without chipping or breaking the material.
- For drilling Porcelain Tile, Marble, Masonry, Brick, Limestone, PVC, Wood, Metal and Concrete.
- Tough tungsten carbide makes bit suitable for Multi-Purpose applications.
- Sharp edges deliver high drilling speed, even in hard materials.
- Optimized drilling for good dust clearance in multiple materials.
- Multi-grind technology for faster drilling and longer life in multi-material applications.
- Metal tough tip for faster drilling and longer life in metal.
- Hex shank for use with impact drivers and drill drivers for added versatility.
- Robust carbide head provides long life in impact applications.
- Steep flute with ribs optimizes dust removal in any material.
- Tools Product Type : Impact Drivers
- Tool type ：1/4″ hexagonal
- Performance level：Premium
- Wet or dry operation：Wet and Dry
- Bit Diameter : 1/4 inch
- Bit Length : 110mm （4-3/8 inch）
- Head material composition : Tungsten carbide
- Drill Bit Type : Multi-Purpose
- Base material：Porcelain Tile, Glass, Marble, Masonry, Brick, Limestone, PVC, Wood, Metal and Concrete.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always wear approved gloves.