Skip to content
Hex Joint Fitting Brush 1/2 inch
Product Code: HB0012
Box Quantity : 24 Pcs
Carton Quantity : 240 Pcs
- Fast Clean Up， Easy to Use ，Perfect Rotation .
- Stainless steel brushes for strength and durability while resisting wear and flattening bristles .
- Cleans on the inside and outside of pipe surfaces and removes debris from pipe thread to prep them for soldering and brazing .
- Compact size allows tool to be stored and carried with ease .
- Designed for cleaning, deburring, and polishing the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering.
- Can also be used to clean plastic and brass.
- Brush is made of stainless steel bristles to ensure a long lasting, durable and sharp cutting surface.
- Stem is made of galvanized steel wire.
- Each brush is fitted with a ¼” hex joint for use with a standard ¼” driver.
- This brush cleans both the inside and outside of copper tubing and fittings in preparation for soldering.
- Type : Multifunction
- Overall length : 90 mm （ 3-1/2 inch ）
- Material : Stainless steel brushes.
- Tool type ：1/4” Hex shank
- Diameter： 1/2″
- Max Rpm : 600
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always wear approved gloves.
- For push pull use only, Never turn counter clockwise.