Skip to content
Diamond Powerful Drill Bit 1/2″
Product Code: DH0012
Box Quantity : 36 Pcs
Carton Quantity : 288 Pcs
- Tool type: Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted .
- Base material: Glass, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Natural Stone, Granite .
- Performance level: Premium
- Wet or dry operation: Wet and Dry Cutting
- 1/4 inch quick change hex shank .
- The hometai 1/2 inch Diamond Powerful Drill Bit for up to greater durability and toughness delivers up to 10x longer life .
- Higher grade diamonds and improved braze provide best-in-class performance .
- Diamond Powerful Drill Bit deliver best-in-class performance, with higher grade diamonds for maximum heat and fracture resistance .
- The one-piece hole saw has a 1/4 in. quick change hex shank and features a large slug ejection slot .
- Use low rpm with minimal pressure, without chipping or breaking the material .
- Versatile ideal for cutting anchoring and clearance holes in all tile, stone and glass .
- Lubricate with water for cool cutting, ensures long life .
- Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted .
- The hometai Diamond Powerful Drill Bits for Operation Tips .
- Start drilling as per following instructions .
- Do not use these drill bits with hammer mode .
- Place the drill at a 45 degree angle .
- Drilling till the hole start to form .
- Bring the drill up into upright position .
- Continue to drill and swaying the machine along a circle .
- Tool type ：Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted .
- Performance level：Premium
- Wet or dry operation：Wet and Dry
- Diameter : 1/2 inch
- Overall length : 3 inch ( 76 mm )
- Shank Style : 1/4 inch quick change hex shank .
- Max Rpm : 3200
- Segment height：10 mm
- Usable segment height：9 mm
- Base material：Porcelain tile , Glass , Granite, Concrete, Natural Stone, Slate , Brick .
- Always wear approved eye protection .
- Always wear approved gloves .
- Always use angle grinder, electric cutter with double-sided guard .