Skip to content
TCT Hole Cutter 9/16″
Product Code: HS00916
Box Quantity : 12 Pcs
Carton Quantity : 60 Pcs
- Hometai TCT annular cutter Carbide is more resistant to heat allowing it to be more durable than HSS.
- Applications Bridge construction，Mechanical production，Shipbuilding industry，Railway construction，Steel structure，Factory，Electricity，Oil rig.
- Hometai TCT hole Cutter Tungsten carbide tips with 3 distinct cutting edges balance the cutting for longer blade life and heat resistance.
- Side hole effectively removes chips for added speed of operation
- Special tungsten carbide tips have long edge life and excellent heat resistance
- Hometai TCT hole Cutter cuts quick, precise holes in a variety of materials.
- Integrated flange prevents the operator from drilling beyond the sheet metal.
- Split point pilot drill bit prevents bit walking.
- Thimble included.
- Cuts quick, precise holes in stainless steel, mild steel, iron, copper, and brass sheet .
- The hole cutters are for cutting thick steel, iron, aluminum, steel plate, pipe and stainless steel up to 1/2 in (13 mm) thick.
- Tool type ：Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted .
- Performance level：Premium
- Cutting Dia : 9/16 inch
- Shank Dia : 3/16 inch
- Depth of Cutting : 1/2″ (13mm)
- Max Rpm : 3200
- Base material： Stainless steel, mild steel, iron, copper, and brass sheet .
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always wear approved gloves.