Skip to content
Diamond Hole Saw 1-1/4 inch
Product Code: DS0114
Box Quantity : 6 Pcs
Carton Quantity : 60 Pcs
- Tool type: Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted
- Base material: Porcelain tile , Glass , Granite, Concrete, Natural Stone, Slate , Brick .
- Performance level: Premium
- Wet or dry operation: Wet and Dry Cutting
- 3/8″ Hex Shank
- The hometai 1-1/4 inch Diamond hole saw for up to greater durability and toughness delivers up to 10x longer life .
- Higher grade diamonds and improved braze provide best-in-class performance .
- Diamond hole saw deliver best-in-class performance, with higher grade diamonds for maximum heat and fracture resistance .
- Use low rpm with minimal pressure, without chipping or breaking the material .
- Versatile ideal for cutting anchoring and clearance holes in all tile, stone and glass .
- Lubricate with water for cool cutting, ensures long life .
- Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted .
- The hometai Diamond hole saw for Operation Tips .
- Start drilling as per following instructions .
- Do not use these drill bits with hammer mode .
- Place the drill at a 45 degree angle .
- Drilling till the hole start to form .
- Bring the drill up into upright position .
- Continue to drill and swaying the machine along a circle .
- Tool type ：Hand-held, Rig-mounted and rig-mounted .
- Performance level：Premium
- Wet or dry operation：Wet and Dry
- Diameter : 1-1/4 inch
- Overall length : 2-3/8 inch ( 60 mm )
- Shank Style : 3/8 hex shank .
- Max Rpm : 3200
- Segment height：8 mm
- Usable segment height：7 mm
- Base material：Porcelain tile , Glass , Granite, Concrete, Natural Stone, Slate , Brick .
- Always wear approved eye protection .
- Always wear approved gloves .